Tuesday, July 13, 2010

EEEEEEEEEEK!!!! UPCOMING SURGERY.

Okay- so I admit it: I'm scared about my upcoming left knee replacement. It's so weird because I really wasn't scared when I had my hip replacement in March. That was the FIRST time for me to be in the hospital since I had Kristin 42 years ago. Yep, I got an infection and had to have it redone (TWO hip replacements in 8 days!) and then a blood clot the very next week! And two months away from home!!!!! YIKES! But I would do it again in a flash!!!! It was worth EVERYTHING!!! The pain is gone! But this time, for some strange reason, I am scared.

. . . sigh . . . I am having anxiety attacks or something. Miserable. The surgery is two weeks from today. Wish it would hurry!
Well - - - just wanted to vent for a minute. Really not too great to blog about. But since I only have ONE follower (you know who you are!), I won't bore very many people. BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey..you can be scared. It's in the rules that it's okay to be scared. But you'll get through it with flying colors. I will be at Girl's Camp when you go in. You'll be thought of and prayed for.

    ReplyDelete