Thursday, May 9, 2013

** RORY SPEAKS! **


Hi, everyone!  It’s RORY!!!!!  My GG (who loves loves loves me- bigger than the sky!) said she would help me with the spelling today. So this will be easier to read, maybe!  I thought I was doing a pretty good job, but I guess there is room for improvement, huh?

BIG NEWS!  I am WALKING!  And I mean EVERYWHERE! As soon as I caught on about putting one foot in front of the other, I just took off and haven’t looked back since! My PapaGG say they have a hard time keeping up with me. They put big thick cardboard against their bookcases to “keep me safe” (but I really know it’s just to keep me from playing with their pretty things) and they put a card table down on its side with sofa cushions on each side to keep me corralled in the living room. I am allowed to walk down the hall, but it dark and scary, so I come back right away. All of the doors are shut down there. GG has big cushions on each side of her rocker too, but sometimes I fool her and get through there anyway, and head straight for the fun shiny stuff in the kitchen. Papa jumps up and runs after me. It’s a game!     . . . and I win!


I’m such a big girl now (almost 11 months old!) that I can eat some regular food. PapaGG went to the store and bought me a bunch of “toddler food”. I don’t like some of it AT ALL!!!! My GG is determined to feed me veggies, and I like the smooth veggies she feeds me, but I don’t care for the lumpy stuff. She told me last time that it was veggies with chicken. YUCK! But she kept feeding it to me until half of the big bottle was gone. Then she gave me some bananas, and I felt a lot better! I absolutely ADORE my GG, but I wish she wouldn’t feed me that yucky stuff! I’m going over there tomorrow, and I hope she has something better than that chicken stuff!


 My Mama and Daddy took me swimming the other night. I have a new swimsuit with The Little Mermaid on it! I look soooo cute in it! See? 



I liked the water, but it getting pretty cold, so I was glad when we got out. Maybe next time we can go during the daytime! Then I can show off my cute swimsuit! 

Mama is taking me to a special class tomorrow at Church for little kids. We are going to have MUSIC!  I LOVE music! Plus, there will be other little kids there. Playmates! I am very excited! When it is over, she is taking me to visit the elementary school she worked before I was born. The ladies there really really really want to see me. So I am practicing being extra cute. After going to the school, I get to go to PapaGG’s for rest of the day! YAY! I sometimes fuss a bit when my Mama leaves me. She is my favorite person in the whole world . . . but PapaGG love me very much and will play all day with me. Plus, I get a bath!


 That’s my GG rinsing off my hair. Yes, I am in the kitchen sink. And here I am, being dried off by my Papa!



I have lots of toys at my PapaGG’s house. My First Birthday is coming up, and PapaGG have MORE toys to give me then! PapaGG want to give them to me NOW, but they decided to wait until my party. . . . sigh . . . But I DO have a lot of toys now.



I asked my GG to write how much I love all of you . . . I will write again later!  Love, Rory ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment