Monday, March 4, 2013

"FUN AT PAPAGG'S"


Hullo, Alurt Reeders! HI!  It's meeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Rory!  My GG s verry bizzy today and asked me to rite for her again. I have a lot to tell you! My Unkle Nick gitting merried on Thursday! That means my Ant Emily will REELY be my ant!  I luv her, so I am so eskited! I have a brand new pritty dress to wear to the party after- I think they call it a "resepshun"? Tomorrow morning, my Mama, Grandma, GG and I are going shoe shopping! My GG –who is my all-time favorite person (ahem!)- is going to buy me some "church" shoes to go with my new dress!  I think they all want me to be reely cute at the resepshun, and I will try reel hard!

I had a good week. I got to go to my PapaGG's house TWICE! Friday my Mama and Daddy went to the Tempul with my Ant Emily and the rest of the family. My poor GG had a weerd kind of thing on her leg they called "sell-you-lite-us". She had to stay home for several days. So PapaGG played with me while everyone else went with Ant Emily. They put my toys all out on the floor, and I played and played.  GG fed me something called "green beens" and some "karrots". I ate one whole container of eech of them. GG always laffs and is happy when she feeds me. I LOVE my dinner, and open my mouth the minute I see the spune coming towards me. GG says I am such a good eeter that I don’t spill even ONE bite on my bib! She says I am a better eeter than my Grandma was!

After my dinner, PapaGG gave a me a nice warm bath and dressed me in a cute dress with munkees on it! GG called me her "little munkee", but I didn't know what she was talking about.  (?)  I think I'm a cute little gurl! At leest, that's what people say!

I always get a bottle after my bath. My GG rocks me in her big chair while Papa fixes my bottle. She snugguled me in her arms and Papa put the bottle in my mouth. I think they wanted me to hold my own bottle. GG kept putting my hands on it, but I don't know why I should hold my bottle when one of my grown-ups will hold it for me! I am, after all, a PRINSISS! Rite?

GG rocked and rocked me, and I took a little power-nap. I like to snuggul with my grownups after I take my bottle- but when I wake up I REELY WAKE UP!!! I krawled rite over to play with my Papa. But before too long, my mouth began to reely hurt! Mama and Daddy told me that I have sum teeth "cuming in". I already HAVE teeth- why are there more? It feels like about 14 are trying to "cum in", and it HURTS!  So I tried to tell PapaGG what was wrong, but they didn't understand at first. I cried and cried as hard as I could! Papa finally understood me, and he told me I need to chew on something. He put one of my little toys in my mouth. I clamped down on it, then took it out of my mouth and banged it on the ground, which is my favorite thing to do with my toys. But my mouth still reely hurt, and I cried again. GG rubbed sumthing soft in my mouth, but I just likked it off! Finally, I just krawled over my GG's big chair, and she picked up and cuddled me. I was still crying, but after she rocked and rocked me for a while I felt better. I laid on her chest and watched TV for a while, then went to sleep. GG said I was snoring???  Mama and Daddy came for me not long after I woke up. I am always happy to see them!

Sunday, we went back to PapaGG's house again for sumthing called a "burthday dinner". It must have been for my Papa, because my grownups all sang a song to him. I wanted to sing too, but I didn’t know the words . . . or the toone. My GG had made lasanya for dinner, and a salad with froot and sum giggly red stuff. She also made garlik bred and bowls of karrots, callyflower and selry. My grownups ate the lasanya, but GG fed me sum more green beens and karrots, which I liked. Then she gave me a taste of the lasanya- which I wasn’t too thrilled with. But the verry WERST thing was when she put some of the giggly red stuff on my spune and put it in my mouth. UGH! How do you spell "awe-full"? I like my own food.

After dinner, Unkle Trevor came to get me and played with me. He and Mama put me in my jumper and I bounced and bounced! Wheeeee!  Grandpa took me out and we went back over to the dinner tabul for sum deezert. My Grandpa gave me a taste of deezert- sumthing called "lemun kake". I really twisted my face at first, because it was kinda sweet but kinda not. But then I showed my Grandpa that I wanted another taste and he gave it to me! I still squinched my face, though- so I didn't get any more.

Anyway, it's been a bizzy week. I wish these teeth of mine would quit "cuming in" and just FINISH already!  I'm eskited because I get to see my whole famly again on Thursday at the resepshun! I'll rite later and tell you all about it! Until then, bye! I luv you all!  Rory


No comments:

Post a Comment