Thursday, November 15, 2012

LOSING MY MIND . . .


Hi Alert Readers! Okay . . . so sometimes I think my brain cells are escaping faster than I can capture them!  PROOF: last night I was serving in the Records Office at the Temple.  My job was to stamp the date on each of the ordinance slips that had been scanned into the computer.  About half way through the evening, I was stamping along, minding my own business, when I noticed that the ink was getting very light. I kept tapping and tapping it on the inkpad, but it seemed to be out of ink. I said, "Oh! I really need ink!  Let me find Sister Heywood" (she's the Office Supervisor).  My two fellow workers looked over and both began to laugh. I had been tapping my stamp on the LID side of the inkpad!!!  No wonder there was no ink!!!!!!  Oh my . . . .  it's sad to lose your mind!




No comments:

Post a Comment