Monday, April 1, 2013

** RORY AND THE "EESTER BUNNY" **


MONDAY, APRIL 1, 2013

Gud affernoon, my GG'g Alurt Reeders!  Yep!!!! It's Rory! Yesturday was sumthing speshul called "Eester". There was nice musik at Church, and the laydies were wearing pritty dresses. Some even had flowers! I have kinda a hard time sitting "quietly". I am a gurl hoo likes to be mooving all the time. My Mama and Daddy take me out to the hall sumtimes, and I try reel hard to be gud. But Mama just sighs and mentions sumthing about "nurshury in a few months."



After church, ALL of my Mama's fambly went to my PapaGG's house for dinner! It was so fun being with everyone. All of my grown-ups seem to be happy to see me. They pass me around and around until each of them hugs and kisses me. I wiggle and wiggle around because I want to get down on the floor to play with my toys. My Grandma took me to sit on the floor by my PapaGG's fireplace and I found TOO presents for me left by "The Eester Bunny". There was a kute Little Mermade doll and a reely fun turtell that rolls around and makes noises. It is reely fun, and I like to follow affer it.

We played for a little bit- and then we ate dinner. I sat in my high chare and my GG fed me sum green beens and karrots. THEN she took some fun food from her OWN plate and let me taste it. My Grandma, Grandpa, Papa and GG were all at the table where I was sitting- and they all thot it was reel fun to watch me eet "reel" food. I must have made sum funny faces, becuz they laffed at me. GG said they had chicken salid, potato salid, eggs, awlives, tomatoes, cheez. crossants, and punch.

After dinner, most of my grown-ups did sumthing kawled an Eester Egg Hunt. Everybody except my PapaGG, Grandma and Grandpa ran all over the house hunting for things. There were differnt colors of plastik eggs full of sweet stuff. Also, there were choclit bunnies, and other little boxes of things. Everybody had a reely fun time- and so did I! I krawled around, following them all. Peepul kept kalling, "Watch out for Rory!" "Don't step on the baby!" But I don't know what the konfushun was all about- becuz nobuddy stept on me at all!

After the "hunt", we all sat around the living room and tawked. I played with my toys and krawled around from grown-up to grown-up . . . espeshilly when my Grandma gave everyone a bowl with strawbury shortkake in it! There was this white fluffy stuff on top that looked gud!  THEN I reely krawled around. All of my grown ups gave me bites from their bowls, and I LOVED it!



I love my grown ups verry much. They are all so gud to me. I like to play with them, and I will even share my toys with them! I know that my PapaGG would like to play with me more . . . but GG can't get down on the floor with me, and I usually krawl to the peepul on the floor and play with them. But I get to play with PapaGG when I stay with them one day a week. ;)  Gotta go. I need a nap, Mama sez. Luv you all!  Rory  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment